WHAT YOU CAN DO
“Together we can preserve Kansas’ ranching heritage for future generations.”
Unlike many other states, Kansas does not have a conservation fund for land preservation. Your support makes it possible for RTK to preserve and protect Kansas’ working landscapes, water quality and wildlife habitat.
- Kansas lost 3 agricultural acres an hour over two decades to urbanization and commercial development.
- Conservation Easements create more affordable options for future or emerging agriculturalist.
- The average age of a rancher is 58 with only ¼ of ranchers under the age of 35.
- Open spaces of the Kansas grasslands provide unique habitats for migrating pollinators, shorebirds and the nesting birds of the Midwest.
Make a positive impact on the working landscape and ranching heritage of Kansas.
DONATE AN EASEMENT
Donate all or a portion of a conservation easement and receive long-term tax deductions and estate tax incentives.
SHOP & SUPPORT RTK
Sign up for Dillons Community Rewards and a percentage of your purchases go to RTK at no additional cost.
RANCHLAND TRUST OF KANSAS, INC.
6031 SW 37th Street
Topeka, KS 66614
We partner with businesses in the agriculture industry. Each member of the Ranchland Roundtable represents an organization, or product directly involved in the beef supply chain from Kansas grass to plate. Each partner gives a percentage of sales back to land conservation.
Gifts of all sizes are appreciated and make a big impact on RTK. Giving to RTK monthly is as simple as clicking the button below.
GIVE FROM YOUR IRA
Gifts from your Individual Retirement Account can be given to an eligible charitable organization such as RTK for substantial tax benefits.
A LEGACY ESTATE GIFT
A planned gift or bequest cost you nothing today but impacts tomorrow.
SPONSOR AN EVENT
Help us share with our community of interest your business mission and that you support conservation efforts in Kansas by sponsoring an RTK event. Contact RTK to learn how you can share your organization’s information with a sponsorship.
ADDITIONAL WAYS YOU CAN HELP RTK
- Designate RTK as the chosen recipient of your Dillons Community Rewards donations.
- Provide desirable donation items or experiences for the RTK annual live or silent auctions.
- Donate a reliable four-wheel drive, crew cab pickup for a tax donation.